SAFETY AND SECURITY
For more information contact:
WSU Everett Safety and Security
WSU Everett Inclement Weather Procedures
Inclement Weather Emergencies
An inclement weather event may require the University to suspend some or all operations at the WSU Everett campus. (See also BPPM 50.40 for University-wide procedures regarding suspended operations.)
This section provides an overview of the procedures regarding the evaluation of and response to inclement weather situations that affect WSU Everett.
In the event of an inclement weather emergency, WSU Everett adheres to the Everett Community College (EvCC) Campus Closure Advisory Policy. (EvCC 30.70)
WSU Everett follows EvCC inclement weather procedures.
The EvCC President, or his/her designee, declares temporary campus closures.
Every effort is made to post temporary closure information by 6:00 a.m. for day classes and 4:00 p.m. for evening classes. Notification of a WSU Everett closure is:
- Posted on the following WSU Everett website and social media sites:
- Posted on the Everett Community College (EvCC) website at:
- Sent via text message and/or email to Rave subscribers. See the EvCC website at:
- Available through the FlashAlert Newswire & Messenger system which shares information with the media. See the EvCC FlashAlert website at:
- Available by contacting EvCC; telephone 425-388-9100
The procedures above are not intended to cover all possible eventualities. The University administration assumes that the decision-making and relevant communications will be adapted, as appropriate, to suit the circumstances.