BPPM Revision Memorandum
October 5, 2000
|FROM:||Ralph Jenks, Manager|
|SUBJECT:||Business Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number One Hundred Seventy-One
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Management of Equipment Acquired Under Federal Agreements 40.13
The Sponsored Projects Finance Office has updated the procedures for disposal of federally-funded equipment. Also, the explanations of federal and Property Inventory reporting requirements are clarified.
Temporary Employment Forms 60.27
This revision includes the following changes:
- Departments verify workstudy authorization by going to the HEPPS program area of the Administrative Information System (AIS) or by contacting the Office of Student Financial Aid.
- Departments verify workstudy programs and title codes through the HEPPS AIS program.
- Administrative and professional employees coordinate temporary employment with the Human Resource Services A&P Unit.
- Human Resource Services (HRS) has discontinued the Job Posting Card. Departments submit job announcements by completing the online form available at the HRS web site.
- Employing departments explain WSU’s discrimination and sexual harassment policy to new temporary employees. The Temporary Employee Orientation Checklist, 60.27.15, is updated to include this step.