BPPM Revision Memorandum
May 3, 2001
|FROM:||Ralph Jenks, Manager|
|SUBJECT:||Business Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number One Hundred Eighty-Four
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Expenditure Transfers Between Funding Sources 30.25
The Sponsored Projects Finance Office has updated the requirements for reporting exceptions to the 90-day deadline for sponsored project account expenditure transfers.
Faculty Timecard 60.42
Faculty timecard employees may be eligible for employee insurance benefits. New temporary faculty employees must have adjunct appointments.
Personal Holiday 60.77
A personal holiday may be split if the employee is donating the personal holiday hours to shared leave.
Motor Pool 95.35
This revision includes the following changes:
- Updated procedures and requirements for scheduling, releasing, and returning rental vehicles to the WSU Pullman Motor Pool and non-Pullman motor pool departments.
- Updated procedures for on-the-road service.
- Departments are responsible for fuel purchases.
- Vehicles are to be maintained by Motor Pool or campus motor pool personnel or local vendors, unless departments have staff available who are appropriately classified and qualified to perform vehicle maintenance.
- Departments are required to have emissions testing, as required, and annual safety inspections for each vehicle.