BPPM Revision Memorandum
March 4, 2003
|FROM:||Ralph Jenks, Manager|
|SUBJECT:||Business Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number Two Hundred Twenty-Five
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
In response to user and departmental requests, the Office of Procedures and Forms has created a new BPPM chapter (Chapter 85) dedicated to “Computing and Telecommunications” policies and procedures. Sections 80.33 through 80.45 have been moved from the Services chapter (Chapter 80).
The following sections are moved to the new chapter:
- Accessing Administrative Information Systems 85.33
- Information Technology Billing and Usage Reports 85.34
- Computing Procedure Numbers 85.35
- Requesting Computer Projects 85.36
- Network Services Account Request 85.37
- Telephone/Network Installation and Repair 85.39
- Remote Internet Access Service 85.40
- Toll Call Authorization 85.41
- Telecommunications Billing Detail and Summary Reports 85.42
- Requesting a Telephone Directory 85.43
- Telephone Dialing Procedures 85.44
- Cellular Telephones 85.45
Procedures and Forms recommends that users update bookmarks and links as soon as possible.
Procedures and Forms has created forwarding pages for sections 80.33 through 80.45 and will maintain these forwarding pages for several months.