BPPM Revision Memorandum
November 13, 2003
|FROM:||Ralph Jenks, Manager|
|SUBJECT:||Business Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number Two Hundred Thirty-Seven
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Bonding WSU Employees for Honesty 50.08
Responsibility for this section is transferred from Benefit Services to Risk Management and Insurance.
Purchasing Card 70.08
Purchasing Services makes the following changes to this section:
- Updates the purchasing card restrictions;
- Updates the procedures for canceling purchasing cards;
- Expands the discussion of program participants and responsibilities;
- Changes the title “card custodian” to “card reconciler”;
- Adds a roles and responsibilities section to the Purchasing Card Application (see 70.08.10).
Alcohol for Laboratory Use 70.22
Central Stores has changed the hours when departments may pick up ethyl alcohol from the Hazardous Chemical Building.
All-University Records Retention Schedules: Administrative–Executive Level Records (Dean and above) 90.01.10-11
The record series, Administrative Policies and Procedures, has been added to the All-University Records Retention Schedules.
Offices which publish policies and procedures that address University-wide operations, critical University functions, or issues of public concern are to retain copies of the documents for six years after the policies and procedures are superseded, as required by the State Records Committee. This requirement applies to printed documents as well as those published on websites.
All-University Records Retention Schedules: Public Affairs and Public Disclosure Records 90.01.40
The following records series are added to the All-University Records Retention Schedules:
- Photograph/Recording Release Files
- Training Files–General Public