BPPM Revision Memorandum
September 6, 2005
|FROM:||Ralph Jenks, Manager|
|SUBJECT:||Business Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number Two Hundred Sixty-Six
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Selecting Faculty and Administrative Professional Personnel 60.11
This revision updates the section as follows:
- An appointing authority approved by the President makes the official offer for an administrative professional (AP) position. A designee does not make official offers.
- HRS provides offer letter templates to the hiring department upon request.
- The department must submit the original letters of reference or telephone reference notes for the hired candidate to HRS.
All-University Records Retention Schedule: Accounting/Fiscal Records 90.01.15-20
This revision updates the following records series:
- Budget Statement
- Information Technology Computing Invoice
- Communications and Network Services Billing Report and Usage Report
(formerly titled Information Technology Billing Report and Usage Report)
The records series titled Telecommunications Service Request is removed from the Accounting/Fiscal Records table.
All-University Records Retention Schedule: Purchasing Records Used Campus-Wide 90.01.41-43
The records series titled Telecommunications Service Request is added and updated.