BPPM Revision Memorandum
September 18, 2006
|FROM:||Ralph Jenks, Manager|
|SUBJECT:||Business Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number Two Hundred Eighty-Seven
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Emergency Planning and Preparedness 50.39
This new section provides policy guidance, compliance responsibilities, and procedures for establishing unit emergency plans.
Lost and Found 50.48
This new section provides requirements and procedures for handling lost items found on University property.
Preemployment Background Checks 60.16
This revision provides supplemental policy information.
Removal of Social Security Number Fields from Forms
The social security number field is removed from the following forms. The user enters a WSU ID number as the personal identifier.
- Form: Departmental Scholarship Authorization 30.90.4
- Form: Cash Advance Request 40.21.8
- Form: Relocation Compensation Request 55.62.3
- Form: Conditions for Temporary Employment 60.27.8
- Form: Donation of Shared Leave Hours 60.58.7
- Form: Tuition Fee Waiver Request 60.70.6-7
- Form: Summer Educational Benefit Request 60.73.5