BPPM Revision Memorandum
February 23, 2007
|FROM:||Ralph Jenks, Manager|
|SUBJECT:||Business Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number Two Hundred Ninety-Four
This BPPM revision includes the following change:
Cyclic-Year Positions for Classified Employees 60.30
This revision changes the request for social security number to request for WSU ID number on the Cyclic-Year Letter Model in the section and the Cyclic-Year Memorandum form on 60.30.9.
Leave Report for Overtime-Exempt (Excepted) Classified Employees 60.62
Departments are to comply with the Payroll Documents Calendar when submitting copies of Classified Leave Reports reporting leave without pay to Human Resource Services.
Network Services Account Request 85.37
This revision includes the following changes to the Network Services Account Request (see 85.37.5) and applicable procedures:
- Removes the social security number field.
- Adds fields for adding or terminating an Exchange mail account.
- Removes fields for changing authorization to use an indicated procedure number.
- Adds fields to indicate a department contact and contact telephone number.
- Adds security restriction information.
- Adds procedures and fields for requesting changes to user IDs as an exception to policy.
- Updates departmental procedures for employee transfers.
All-University Records Retention Schedule: Safety Records 90.01.45-48
This revision updates the retention of secondary copies of Emergency Response Plan Files.