BPPM Revision Memorandum
September 14, 2007
|FROM:||Ralph Jenks, Manager|
|SUBJECT:||Business Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number Three Hundred Three
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Account Balances/Detail 30.07
- Changes the title of the section from Budget Statement to Account Balances/Detail.
- Shifts the focus of the section from the paper-copy Budget Statements to the online Account Balances/Detail application.
- Adds the document number prefix “U” for purchasing card transactions to the list of document types.
Accounts Receivable 30.56
This revision updates the guidelines for review of write-offs of uncollected receivables.
Gift Transmittals 30.70
- Updates the Gift Transmittal and Acknowledgment form;
- Adds five new special use gift transmittal forms;
- Adds a gift payroll deduction form;
- Adds an electronic funds transfer authorization form;
- Adds three new forms to document the courier drop-off process;
- Adds applicable procedures for completing the forms; and
- Adds procedures for routing gifts to Gift Accounting, including a courier service process.
Form: Relocation Expense Request 70.62.4
The form is revised to request the employee’s WSU ID number, rather than social security number.
All-University Records Retention Schedule: Public Affairs and Public Disclosure Records 90.01.39-40
This revision adds retention requirements for records of University conferences and seminars to the All-University Records Retention Schedule.
Release of Public Records 90.05
The President has designated the Vice President for University Relations as the University Public Records Officer. Responsibility for processing, tracking, and responding to public records requests remains with the Office of Procedures, Records, and Forms.
This revision also updates the certification statement on the Public Records Request form, 90.05.6.