BPPM Revision Memorandum
|DATE:||July 25, 2008|
|FROM:||Ralph Jenks, Director|
|SUBJECT:||Business Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number Three Hundred Twenty-Five
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Delegation of Appointing Authority 60.10
- Updates the definition of appointing authority.
- Updates the list of powers held only by appointing authorities.
- Updates the definition of employing officials.
- Updates the list of employment actions which typically involve employing officials.
- Updates the requirements and procedures for removal of appointing authority.
- Updates the procedure for requesting temporary employment appointing authority.
Receipt, Inspection, and Acceptance of Purchased Goods 70.14
This revision updates the procedures for receiving shipments at WSU Pullman and non-Pullman locations. Procedures are updated for notifying Central Receiving or Accounts Payable of received shipments. Accounts Payable authorizes payment after receiving notification of receipt. Note: Central Receiving no longer issues Receiving Reports with delivered shipments.
All-University Records Retention Schedules: Administrative–Executive Level Records (Dean and above) 90.01.10-11
This revision adds the records series titled History Files to the Administrative–Executive Level Records table.
All-University Records Retention Schedules: Payroll and Personnel Records Used Campus Wide 90.01.30-37
This revision updates the description of the records series titled Department’s Employee File.