BPPM Revision Memorandum
|DATE:||September 23, 2008|
|FROM:||Ralph Jenks, Director|
|SUBJECT:||Business Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number Three Hundred Twenty-Eight
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Research or Conference Account Request 40.07
This revision adds or revises the following fields on the Research or Conference Account Request (RCAR):
- Department contact, contact telephone, AG research codes, OGRD #, and home account number;
- Check boxes under ‘Type of Account’ for blanket research and new sub-account;
- Budget distribution columns to indicate budgets by object for a single account budget or transfer from home account to new sub-account;
- Updates the signature line fields to provide a signature line for the principal investigator of a single account or originating account (if transfer), and for the principal investigator of a recipient account.
This revision also updates the request criteria, including other uses of the RCAR.
All-University Records Retention Schedules: Payroll and Personnel Records Used Campus Wide 90.01.30-37
This revision updates the descriptions of the following records series on the All-University Records Retention Schedule:
- Department’s Employee File
- Personnel Record Folders
Travel Expense Voucher 95.20
This housekeeping change clarifies the information to be entered on the TEV regarding travel advances. On department reference documents, i.e., monthly statements and in the AIS application BALANCES, the Payment Request Number is referred to as the Document No.