BPPM Revision Memorandum
|DATE:||July 9, 2009|
|FROM:||Ralph Jenks, Director|
|SUBJECT:||Business Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number Three Hundred Forty-Four
This BPPM revision includes the following change:
Shared Leave 60.58
- Updates the requirements and procedures for applying for, receiving, and donating shared leave.
- Adds requirements and procedures for receiving and donating shared leave to employees who are victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking.
- Updates the Request to Donate Shared Leave Hours form (formerly titled Donation of Shared Leave Hours).
- Adds a list of examples of qualifying medical conditions.
- Clarifies the rules regarding faculty donations of sick leave.