BPPM Revision Memorandum
|DATE:||December 2, 2009|
|FROM:||Office of Procedures, Records, and Forms|
|SUBJECT:||Business Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number Three Hundred Fifty-One
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
This revision includes number of updates to the CougarCard system have occurred since the last revision in 2002. Major changes include:
- Locations for CougarCard services at each campus,
- The process for deactivation of cards online, and
- Card types.
Establishing, Naming, and Terminating WSU Accounts 30.05
This minor amendment updates the information regarding registered student organization (RSO) accounts, formerly called faculty, student, and alumni (FS&A) accounts.
Identity Theft Prevention Program 30.64
This new section provides requirements and provisions of the University’s Identity Theft Prevention Program in conformance with Federal Trade Commission regulations.
Confirming Purchases 70.20
This minor amendment updates the requirements and procedures for processing confirming purchases.
Purchasing, Using, and Recycling Multipurpose Paper 70.37
This new section provides requirements and procedures for purchasing and recycling multipurpose paper. The section also provides guidelines for reducing paper usage.
Motor Pool 95.35
- Directs users to the Motor Pool Rates website for current motor vehicle rental rates.
- Updates the fuel purchase information regarding the use of WSU fuel credit cards, which have replaced the Voyager credit cards for fuel purchases for University vehicles.
- Updates the travel requirements for long-term vehicle rentals.
Motor Pool Rates 95.36
This section is removed.