BPPM Revision Memorandum
|DATE:||June 16, 2010|
|FROM:||Office of Procedures, Records, and Forms|
|SUBJECT:||Business Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number Three Hundred Sixty-One
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Real Property Management 20.45
This revision provides current procedures and practices for processing and approving real property transactions.
This revision includes the following changes:
- The organization of this section is updated.
- The terms family member, household member, and intimate partner are defined.
- The term state-registered domestic partner is added.
- Exception request procedures are added which apply to all employees. An exception request must specify a third party who is to be involved with employment decisions.
- Detailed responsibilities of the appointing authority are added.
- Employees are responsible for disclosing qualifying relationships occurring at any time.
Ordering Alcoholic Beverages 70.29
This minor amendment:
- Adds restrictions which apply to the Banquet Permit and the Special Occasion License in conformance with the Liquor Control Board’s website and pamphlets.
- Updates the procedures for obtaining approvals, submitting requests, and obtaining checks for units at all campuses.
- Clarifies funding restrictions for purchases of banquet permits.
- Updates the procedures for handling unused alcoholic beverages.