BPPM Revision Memorandum
|DATE:||May 27, 2011|
|FROM:||Office of Procedures, Records, and Forms|
|SUBJECT:||Business Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number Three Hundred Seventy-Nine
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Cash Handling 30.53
- Adds an appendix to the section with procedures for investigating, correcting, and documenting cash overages and shortages.
- Clarifies the responsibilities of the departmental till cash custodian (also referred to as the vault custodian).
- Updates the location of the Cashier’s Section of the Controller’s Office and the times when departments may make deposits.
Recruitment and Selection of Faculty Personnel 60.11
Applicants for tenure and tenure-track faculty positions must complete applications through the Online Position Description and Recruitment System (OPDRS). Applicable advertisements must include a reference to this requirement.
Bookstore Services 80.10
This revision updates the procedures for ordering textbooks for classes.
Shipping Services 80.15
This minor amendment adds procedures for requesting and obtaining shipping services at the regional campuses to reflect current practices.
Mailing Services 80.20
This minor amendment updates the following information:
- Location for late mail pickup at WSU Spokane.
- Procedures for the preparation of groups of letters submitted to campus mailing services departments for sealing and processing.
- Address of the WSU Spokane Mail Services office.