BPPM Revision Memorandum
|DATE:||February 15, 2012|
|FROM:||Office of Procedures, Records, and Forms|
|SUBJECT:||Business Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number Three Hundred Ninety-Three
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Recruitment and Selection of Faculty Personnel 60.11
This revision removes the requirement for departments to submit Biographical Data Sheets for faculty appointments.
Biographical Data for Faculty 60.13
This section and the accompanying Biographical Data Sheet form are removed from the BPPM.
Personnel/Position/Payroll Electronic Routing Management System (PERMS) 60.25
- Updates the procedures for entering critical biographical data elements for new employees. Departments must access the Campus Community module in the zzusis portal to enter such data prior to completing personnel transactions in PERMS.
- Removes the list of immigration status codes and directs users to 60.05.
- Updates the list of University location codes.
- Updates the list of University tenure area numbers.
- Removes the requirement for departments to submit Biographical Data Sheets for new faculty.