BPPM Revision Memorandum
|DATE:||May 11, 2012|
|FROM:||Office of Procedures, Records, and Forms|
|SUBJECT:||Business Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number Three Hundred Ninety-Seven
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Recruitment and Selection of Classified Positions 60.18
Personnel/Position/Payroll Electronic Routing Management System (PERMS) 60.25
The minor clarification to both sections specifies that the effective date for a classified employee appointment is the day the employee begins work.
Department Orders 70.07
- Clarifies the policy regarding the circumstances that require the creation of Department Orders.
- Updates the direct buy limit.
- Updates the list of goods and services which may not be purchased with Department Orders.
- Updates the procedures for completing Department Orders.
- Changes the department which creates vendor numbers from Purchasing Services to Accounts Payable.
- Removes the WSU General Terms and Conditions from this BPPM section. Users are referred to the Purchasing Services website for access to the Terms and Conditions.
- Removes the “Computer Down” procedures.