BPPM Revision Memorandum
|DATE:||September 25, 2013|
|FROM:||Office of Procedures, Records, and Forms|
|SUBJECT:||Business Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number Four Hundred Seventeen
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Accounts Receivable 30.56
This revision updates the review and approval process for write-offs.
Tables: All-University Records Retention Schedule 90.01.9-57
This revision updates various records series on the All-University Records Retention Schedule in accordance with changes from the State Records Committee.
The All-University Records Retention Schedule is divided into 18 tables by functional group. The changes to the various tables include, but are not limited to:
- Removal of the table for Administrative–Departmental Records. The records series previously included in this table are moved to the Administrative–Executive Level Records, Administrative–General Office Operations, and Account Fiscal Records tables.
- Removal of the table for Key Records and addition of a new Security Records table. The records series previously included in the Key Records table are moved to the Security Records table.
- Addition of a new table for Library Services Records, which includes five new state records series.
- Addition of a number of state General Schedule records series (applicable to all state agencies) and updates to a number of state records series throughout the entire schedule.
- Replacement of the WSU–GS (WSU General Schedule) disposition authority numbers with unique disposition authority numbers assigned by the State Records Committee.
Each of the tables in the All-University Records Retention Schedule includes changes. See the link above to access the Chapter 90 (Records) table of contents page, which provides links to all 18 tables.
For an overview of the University’s records retention and disposition requirements, see the text portion of section 90.01.)