BPPM Revision Memorandum
|DATE:||May 5, 2015|
|FROM:||Office of Procedures, Records, and Forms|
|SUBJECT:||Business Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number Four Hundred Forty-Nine
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Accounts Receivable 30.56
- Updates the description of the University’s official financial receivables system to reflect current practices.
- Adds requirements regarding the invoices issued by vending departments to clients.
- Updates the guidelines regarding the review and approval of write-offs.
- Updates the data requirements for department entries of write-offs in the department’s receivables system.
Student Financial System (zzusis) 30.57
- Changes the section title from Billing Receivables System (BRS).
- Updates the procedures for processing charge transactions of non-University clients.
- Adds contact information for questions and requests for access to Student Financial System.
- Updates procedures and contact information for requesting access to aging reports regarding unpaid receivables.
Archival Services 90.02
- Changes location of University Archives from Holland and Terrell Library to just Terrell Library.
- Removes “external” from reference to correspondence documenting basic University operation.
- Revises digital recordings reference to encompass all types of digital recordings currently in use.