BPPM Revision Memorandum
|DATE:||August 4, 2016|
|FROM:||Office of Procedures, Records, and Forms|
|SUBJECT:||Business Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number Four Hundred Seventy-Five
These BPPM revisions include the following changes:
Meals and Lodging 95.06
- Updates direct billing for lodging information and adds direct billing payment policy and procedures.
- Clarifies that the WSU purchasing card is allowed in accordance with this policy.
Travel Expense Voucher 95.20
This revision updates the Receipt Affidavit form and the following section content:
- Updates procedures requiring WSU employees to use the e-form TEV for travel reimbursement.
- Separates WSU employee and non-employee information.
- Clarifies the use of Social Security numbers for non-employee travelers.