BPPM Revision Memorandum
|DATE:||September 21, 2016|
|FROM:||Office of Procedures, Records, and Forms|
|SUBJECT:||Business Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number Four Hundred Seventy-Eight
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Form: Gift Payroll Deduction
(NOTE: Users connecting to the Internet through non-wsu.edu domains or through firewalls may sign in at http://www.wsu.edu/forms2/index.cgi to access the form.)
- Updates the form to add logos and matching color separators for form sections.
- Adds a second page that provides further information regarding employee donation opportunities.
Tuition Waivers–Fall and Spring Semesters 60.70
- Clarifies that the Tuition Waiver Request form must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office before the end of the second week of classes.
- Adds K-12 classified staff to other eligible individuals.
- Adds a paragraph discussing financial aid.
- Updates Form: Tuition Waiver Request as part of the revision.
Release of Public Records 90.05
- Adds a note that the University has no duty to accept automated requests.
- Clarifies that the University does not accept requests via social media or voice mail.
- Adds discussion of the factors involved in determinations of reasonable estimates of time for response to requests.
- Updates the procedures regarding University review of requests.
- Expands the procedures for providing records on an installment basis.
- Adds a specific rate charged for imaged (scanned) copies of public records.
- Adds procedures for determining if a request is to be considered abandoned.
- Adds discussion of primary and alternative records delivery methods.
- Adds subtitles to clarify exempt address, telephone, and personal data applicable to employees and volunteers, and their dependents.
- Updates the exemption for applications for public employment, in accordance with state law.