BPPM Revision Memorandum
|DATE:||August 7, 2017|
|FROM:||Office of Procedures, Records, and Forms|
|SUBJECT:||Business Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number Four Hundred Ninety-Six
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Department Orders 70.07
- Clarifies that employees must obtain an AIS User ID prior to being granted access to the Department Order (DO) system in the PAPR AIS application.
- Adds a requirement for employees to complete state-mandated training prior to being granted access to generate DOs.
- Updates the procedures for requesting authorization to generate DOs.
- Adds procedures for view-only access to DOs.
- Updates the policy to prohibit the use of DOs for payments of nonemployee labor for services subject to prevailing wages.
- Adds a notation that Purchasing Services may grant exceptions to prohibited purchases on a case-by-case basis.
- Clarifies when the net due payment is completed and the requirements for properly completed invoices.
- Removes the notation that the tax amount does not appear on the vendor copy of a printed DO.
- Updates the payment authorization procedures to add discussion of the rapid invoice payment process (RIP) option.
- Updates the list of functions available in the DO Subsystem Menu.
Accessing Administrative Information Systems 85.33
This revision updates procedures by requiring employees to complete online state-mandated training prior to requesting access to the PAPR: Department Order application. The AIS Access Request form is updated as part of this revision.