BPPM Revision Memorandum
|DATE:||September 12, 2017|
|FROM:||Office of Procedures, Records, and Forms|
|SUBJECT:||Business Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number Four Hundred Ninety-Nine
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Performance Management Evaluations 60.55
- Clarifies that departments are to use the Annual Review: Administrative Professional Employees form for documenting annual reviews of AP employees.
- Updates the access information for obtaining copies of the Annual Review: Administrative Professional Employees form templates.
- Adds allowable use of alternate annual AP review and civil service employee evaluation forms with prior approval from HRS.
Fuel Credit Cards 95.37
- Updates policy and procedures regarding allowable purchases as follows:
–Standard (default) limits allow for fuel purchases only.
–Departments may add special limits for expanded services.
–Recommendations for driver actions prior to trips with fuel cards are added to avoid nonpayment situations.
- Updates the requirements and procedures for applying and using fuel credit cards and documenting fuel purchases.
- Adds procedures and a new form (Fuel Card Change Request) for requesting changes to the fuel card account.
- Updates the Fuel Card Application and Fuel Card Custodian Agreement forms.
- Moves responsibility for this section from Purchasing Services to Accounts Payable.
- Updates the appendices regarding creating reconciliation and transaction reports from the online Comdata system.