BPPM Revision Memorandum
|DATE:||February 7, 2019|
|FROM:||Office of Procedures, Records, and Forms|
|SUBJECT:||Business Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number Five Hundred Twenty-Six
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Managing Research Records 45.35
This revision updates the policy, definitions, requirements, and responsibilities for managing records related to University research.
Travel Management 95.01
- Changes the title of this section from “General Travel Policies.”
- Updates and clarifies the requirements, procedures, and reference information applicable to the management of WSU travel.
- Moves the Travel Authority form from BPPM 95.05 to this section (BPPM 95.01).
- Updates the Travel Authority form for clarity and conformance with the revised procedures.
University Travel Charge Card 95.03
- Updates the requirements, responsibilities, and procedures for requesting and using the University travel charge card.
- Updates the actions to be taken by the issuing financial institution and the University regarding delinquency and collection of outstanding debts.
- Adds a cardholder agreement to the Travel Charge Card Application and updates the form for clarity.
Travel Advance 95.05
- Changes the title of the section from “Travel Authority.”
- Updates and clarifies the requirements and procedures applicable to the management of travel advances.
- Removes the Travel Authority (TA) form and procedures from this section. The TA is now in BPPM 95.01.