BPPM Revision Memorandum
|DATE:||February 21, 2020|
|FROM:||Office of Procedures, Records, and Forms|
|SUBJECT:||Business Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number Five Hundred Forty-Two
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Ordering Alcoholic Beverages 70.29
- Adds allowance to use accounts in special course fees Programs 6A and 15F if the beverage is to be used as part of the curriculum and is approved by the Special Course Fee Committee.
- Updates the approval prohibition against alcohol in the workplace to allow an exception for events that are part of the curriculum.
- Adds a designated student organization financial services location for WSU Everett.
- Updates URLs and office names as needed.
Rental Cars 95.12
- Removes all instances of the Enterprise/National Corporate Discount/Contract ID number.
- Instructs travelers to log into the Travel Services website to obtain the Corporate Contract number.
- Add restrictions on the use of the Corporate Contract.
- Updates the instructions for making online rental car reservations.
- Changes the required gas receipt amount from $25 to $50.
Travel Rates 95.19
This minor amendment updates the mileage reimbursement rates for personal aircraft and motorcycles set by OFM as of January 1, 2020.