BPPM Revision Memorandum
|DATE:||November 19, 2021|
|FROM:||Office of Procedures, Records, and Forms|
|SUBJECT:||Business Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number Five Hundred Eighty
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Nonservice Pay Authorization 30.30
- Updates the requirements and procedures for requesting and establishing nonservice payments, in accordance with current Workday and electronic funds transfer practices.
- Updates the Nonservice Pay Authorization form accordingly.
- Changes the name of the responsible office from Accounts Payable to Payment Services.
Funds Transfer of Expense Reimbursements 95.21
- Updates and changes the Travel/Accounts Payable Reimbursement Direct Deposit Authorization form to the Funds Transfer Authorization form.
- Replaces the term “direct deposit” with the new terms “funds transfer” or “electronic funds transfer.”
- Updates the section text accordingly and changes the title of the section from Direct Deposit of Travel and Accounts Payable Reimbursements.
- Changes the responsible offices from Travel Services and Accounts Payable to Payment Services.