This site provides access to University-wide policies and serves as a resource to support policy development and management at WSU. We encourage all WSU students and personnel to use this site as the main source for University policies. University policies published on WSU school, department, or unit websites should reflect the most up-to-date information and align with this website.
Note: Policies that are specific to a WSU campus, school, department, or program are not listed here. Refer to those individual websites for that information.
Refer to Executive Policy 5: Policy on Policies for information on the development, approval, and publication of University policies and procedures.
Office of Policies, Records, and Forms
The Office of Policies, Records, and Forms (PRF) oversees the following policy manuals:
- Business Policies and Procedures Manual (BPPM)
- Safety Policies and Procedures Manual (SPPM)
- Executive Policy Manual (EP)
- Board of Regents Policy Manual (BOR)
PRF also administers revisions to WAC 504 (Washington Administrative Code for Washington State University)
Other University Policies
The following policies are listed in alphabetical order by name of department/unit.
Compliance and Civil Rights (CCR)
Environmental Health & Safety
Housing and Residence Life
- Administrative Professional Handbook
- Civil Service Handbook (refer to WAC 357)
- Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Faculty Manual
Print and Web
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) Policies
- IACUC Handbook
- Office of Research Support & Operations (ORSO) Policies and Guidelines
- Research Ethics Policies
- University Use of Unmanned Aircraft Systems Policy