SPPM Revision Memorandum
|DATE:||February 11, 2016|
|FROM:||Office of Procedures, Records, and Forms|
|SUBJECT:||Safety Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number One Hundred Four
This SPPM revision includes the following changes:
- Updates the policy and procedures for evaluating equipment, tools, tasks, and work environments for physical risk factors that can lead to musculoskeletal disorders and/or computer vision syndrome.
- Incorporates some elements of Back Injury Prevention and Treatment section SPPM 2.76.
- Adds contact information for ergonomic training and evaluation assistance at the regional campuses.
- Clarifies that training sessions vary by campus location.
- Clarifies that ergonomic chair trial and acquisition from University Stores is available only on the Pullman campus.
Back Injury Prevention and Treatment 2.76
This revision removes section 2.76: Back Injury Prevention and Treatment.