SPPM Revision Memorandum
|DATE:||July 20, 2016|
|FROM:||Office of Procedures, Records, and Forms|
|SUBJECT:||Safety Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number One Hundred Six
This SPPM revision includes the following changes:
Recycling or Disposal of Chemical Wastes 5.66
- Updates generator responsibilities regarding waste identification and disposal.
- Updates the requirements and procedures for packaging, labeling, and reporting chemical wastes.
- Updates the methods available for collection and recycling of chemical wastes.
- Adds contact information for University EH&S support units across the state.
- Updates the applicability statement and contact information for questions regarding biohazardous wastes.