BPPM Revision #517
July 18, 2018
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Property Inventory 20.50
- Adds an Overview subsection.
- Adds an option at WSU Vancouver to allow the equipment coordinator to track departmental inventory.
- Clarifies the policy to stipulate that furnished federal property is not added to the University inventory.
Access to University Facilities 50.20
- Adds WSU Everett to the current campus building hours list.
- Adds a statement about limiting or restricting access to public areas in accordance with WAC 504-35 and WAC 504-33.
Background Checks 60.16
This revision adds a subsection about required background checks for current and prospective employees and contractors who have access to federal tax information (House Bill 2208).
Gift Cards and Cash Equivalents Purchase and Use 70.44
- Changes the required object/subobject for research participant incentive payments from 03PX (Participant Support Costs) to 03PU (Research Subjects).
- Clarifies the limits for purchases of gift cards and cash equivalents in the form of checks distributed to individuals.