SPPM Revision #121
October 28, 2019
This SPPM revision includes the following changes:
Research Biosafety Policy 4.20
- Changes the title of the section from Biological and Select Agent Safety Policy.
- Removes Environmental Health and Safety as an office responsible for this section.
- Updates the University’s Biological Safety Policy to reflect the current campus departmental and personnel responsibilities for research and clinical biosafety.
- Adds administrative responsibility for compliance with Federal Select Agent Program (FSAP).
Motor Vehicle Accidents 7.20
- Updates the procedures for reporting vehicle accidents in accordance with Washington State’s Office of Risk Management requirements.
- Updates the monetary amount of incurred damages required for filing WSP-161.
- States that the paper version of SF-137 may be submitted in rare circumstances.
- Updates the repair estimates procedures to reflect current processes.