Forms managed by the Office of Procedures, Records, and Forms (PR&F) are available through the Forms Index. Links to PDF and Excel forms are also available in the Business Policies and Procedures Manual and Safety Policy and Procedures Manual.
NOTE: With the exception of the forms listed under Publicly Accessible Forms, a WSU network user ID and password are required to access all forms managed by PR&F.
The forms are available in one or more of the following formats.
A PDF reader application is necessary to view PDF files. Adobe Acrobat Reader is the most popular free PDF reader software available, and it is often included on new PCs. However, there are many other free PDF reader software options available to download online that could be more compatible with other devices and operating systems. NOTE: We recommend the use of a PDF reader with the ability to save data entered into form fields.
A limited number of forms are available in FileMaker format compatible with either MacIntosh or Windows operating systems in the versions listed below. Click here to go directly to the webpage containing links to the individual FileMaker forms.
- Mac FileMaker 5.0 / 6.0 Forms (.fp5)
- Mac FileMaker 7.0 / 8.0 Forms (.fp7)
- Mac FileMaker 9.0 / 10.0 / 11.0 Forms (.fp7)
- Mac FileMaker 12.0 / 13.0 / 14.0 Forms (.fmp12)
- Windows FileMaker 5.0 / 6.0 Forms (.fp5)
- Windows FileMaker 7.0 / 8.0 Forms (.fp7)
- Windows FileMaker 9.0 / 10.0 / 11.0 Forms (.fp7)
- Windows FileMaker 12.0 / 13.0 / 14.0 Forms (.fmp12)