For more information contact:
State of Washington Invoice Voucher
State agencies, including WSU, use the State of Washington Invoice Voucher to substantiate and authorize payment when purchase orders or field orders are not used. (SAAM 85.32.30.a)
University departments process the following transactions with a State of Washington Invoice Voucher:
- Reimbursement of petty cash funds (see BPPM 30.50).
- Fee payment for a speaker or conference participant if the payment does not include travel expenses (see BPPM 95.25).
- Purchase of alcoholic beverages from the Washington State Liquor Store (see BPPM 70.29).
- Cash advance (see BPPM 40.21).
- Employee reimbursement for an approved purchase which the employee made with personal funds (see BPPM 70.20, 70.31, 70.33, and 70.61).
The form may be used for other transactions as appropriate.