EPM Revision #108
December 1, 2022
University Executive Administrators have approved the following revision to the Executive Policy Manual.
Policy on Policies EP5
- Updates the policy to apply solely to administrative system-wide policies and procedures.
- Clarifies the types of other University policies and procedures that are not covered by the EP5 requirements.
- Updates definitions of terms applicable to this policy.
- Adds a requirement for equity lens review and use of an Equity Lens Tool, to be provided from the PRF website.
- Updates the process for requesting, reviewing, and approving new administrative policies, major revisions, and deletions of policies and procedures, as well as the process for requesting minor revisions.
- Updates the requirements for periodic reviews of existing administrative policies and procedures.
- Changes the name of the office responsible for processing and publishing administrative policies and procedures from Procedures, Records, and Forms to Policies, Records, and Forms.
- Reformats the draft to conform with the formatting of the online manuals, using WSU brand and PRF manuals style guidelines.