EPM Revision #109
December 16, 2022
University Executive Administrators have approved the following revision to the Executive Policy Manual.
EP9 Facilities Names Policies and Procedures
This revision updates the:
- Policy and procedures for requesting that a University facility be named after an individual, group of individuals, or organization;
- Principles and criteria for naming WSU facilities;
- Process for assigning temporary names; and
- Criteria and process for facility renaming or name removal.
EP45 University Ethics Policy
This new policy:
- Sets forth requirements for ethical conduct applicable to University personnel;
- Serves as an umbrella policy that consolidates and links to various requirements related to ethics; and
- Establishes mandatory ethics training for all University personnel.
- Supersedes currently existing BPPM sections 10.21, 10.22, and 20.37, which will be removed upon publication of this new policy.