SPPM Revision Memorandum
|DATE:||May 10, 2017|
|FROM:||Office of Procedures, Records, and Forms|
|SUBJECT:||Safety Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number One Hundred Twelve
This SPPM revision includes the following changes:
Food and Beverage Safety 6.20
- Clarifies that the safety regulations in the section apply to service of both food and beverages.
- Updates the procedures for reporting concerns, complaints, and/or suspected foodborne illnesses.
- Clarifies the types of permits, exemptions, and/or variances that are available.
- Updates requirements for food worker cards and availability of food worker training classes and examinations.
- Updates the information regarding the role of and services provided by Environmental Health & Safety.
- Changes the title of this section from “Food Safety and Sanitation” to “Food and Beverage Safety.”