SPPM Revision #115
October 18, 2017
This SPPM revision includes the following changes:
Accumulation of Dangerous Chemical Waste 5.68
- Changes to title of this section from “Storage of Dangerous Chemical Waste.”
- Updates procedures and requirements regarding accumulation of dangerous chemical wastes, and adds this information specific to WSU Vancouver.
- Updates requirements for labeling dangerous chemical waste containers.
- Adds contacts regarding centralized waste accumulation areas for chemical waste at all campuses, and research and extension centers.
- Adds requirements for preparing dangerous wastes for pickup from WSU Vancouver satellite accumulation areas.