SPPM Revision Memorandum
|DATE:||December 4, 2017|
|FROM:||Office of Procedures, Records, and Forms|
|SUBJECT:||Safety Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number One Hundred Sixteen
This SPPM revision includes the following changes:
Safety Training 2.18
- Updates the list of general training topics required for all employees.
- Updates the list of specific training topics applicable to employees who work under specified conditions.
- Adds laboratory safety training to the list of general classes offered by EH&S.
- Directs users to SPPM 2.40 regarding training classes in first aid, CPR, and AED certification.
- Adds requirement that departments ensure that employee completion of recurring training requirements is current and up-to-date.
- Adds specification that departments retain training documentation in accordance with University records retention requirements.
First Aid Training 2.40
This revision updates the first aid training options to add EH&S as a provider of first aid, CPR, and AED certification and review classes at WSU Pullman.