BPPM Revision #464
January 8, 2016
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
- Adds information about the card holder’s name identification.
- Clarifies that the card is WSU property.
- Updates the list of card functions.
- Updates the instructions for Global Campus students to obtain a card.
- Clarifies that the CougarCard Center is open only during business hours.
- Updates the list of card types.
Commute Trip Reduction 80.86
This revision adds flexible scheduling as an option to consider as part of a commute trip reduction program, in accordance with current state law.
Travel Rates 95.19
This revision updates the mileage reimbursement rate for:
- Privately owned aircraft from $1.31 to $1.17 per mile, and
- Privately owned motorcycles from $0.53 to $0.51.
These rate changes are effective as of January 1, 2016.