BPPM Revision #491
May 8, 2017
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Employee Assistance Program 60.86
- The WSU Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is discontinued.
- University employees are directed to contact the state EAP, managed by the Washington State Department of Enterprise Services.
- Health and Wellness Services is removed as an office responsible for this section.
- The typical number of sessions provided as short-term assistance services are decreased from five to three.
- The contact information for EAP services and information is updated.