BPPM Revision #503
October 18, 2017
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Processing University Contracts 10.11
This revision updates the Contract Review Sheet form and accompanying section text as follows:
- Removes fields regarding the impact on University internal, external, and other resources.
- Removes fields regarding review and signature by officials from WSU units affected by the contract.
- Adds a checkbox to indicate if the contract requires a signature in the next 30 days.
- Adds checkboxes for indicating whether or not a Certificate of Insurance is required.
- Adds checkboxes for indicating the type of contract, funding sources, payment method, and if the contract is intended to be competitively awarded.
- Updates the list of contract types managed by the central administrative offices.
- Directs users to attach a completed SAAM 10.10.55 form if the contract is for the use of non-state or non-public facilities.
- Adds a note on the form referencing compliance with BPPM 95.06 if the direct bill payment method is used for WSU employee lodging.
- Adds Information Technology Services as a reviewer for contracts involving computer equipment, services, or software.
- Removes the example in the “Final Approval” note regarding contracts requiring Board of Regents approval.