BPPM Revision #593
April 18, 2022
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Payment Upon Separation of Employment 55.49
- Updates the annual leave payout rate from 0.0063 to 0.0064 effective March 1, 2022, in accordance with the revised SAAM policies.
- Removes references to VEBA benefit payouts at time of retired employee’s death.
- Updates the rate of payment for unused sick leave.
- Adds faculty beneficiaries (with exceptions) as ineligible for sick leave payment program in the event of a faculty member’s death.
- Changes “employees” to “eligible employees” in two separate places for clarification.
- Clarifies faculty eligibility exception for sick leave incentive.
- Adds cash advances as an example of outstanding obligations that may be deducted from final paychecks.