BPPM Revision #468
April 5, 2016
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Cash Registers 30.59
This minor amendment updates the Daily Reconciliation Sheet form and the accompanying instructions in the section text with the following changes:
- Fields are added for recording the starting cash and the cash collected in $2 and $100 bills.
- Fields for coupons collected and coupon sales are removed, as these fields are not used.
Incentive Payments to Research Participants 45.53
This revision adds a requirement for fund custodians to gather the distribution value and the department contact name, telephone, and email addresses on reporting forms.
University Travel Charge Card 95.03
This revision updates and/or adds the following:
- Permitted and nonpermitted uses of travel charge cards.
- Default travel charge card limits and limit adjustment procedures.
- Responsibilities of departments and the University travel charge card administrator.
- Late fees assessed by the issuing financial institution on overdue card balances.
- Internal administrative notifications of accounts 90 days past due.
- Conditions for terminating a travel charge card account.