BPPM Revision #495
July 14, 2017
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Certificate of Insurance 50.11
This revision updates the procedures regarding the receipt and distribution of certificates.
Layoff–Civil Service Employees 60.37
This minor amendment updates the list of layoff units to reflect the current organization of the University.
Civil Service Employee Leave 60.57
- Updates the description of the implementation of accrual rates.
- Updates the accrual rate schedule for classified employees as of July 1, 2017.
- Removes the option of “30 eight-hour working days” from the maximum accrual amount.
- States that probationary employees are now eligible to use accrued leave.
- Clarifies the type of documentation that the University may require to support the use of sick leave.
Fiscal Year-End Expenditure Deadlines 70.04
This revision removes an exact dollar amount as the maximum purchase cost and directs users to BPPM 70.13 for the current direct buy limit.