BPPM Revision #586
January 14, 2022
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Departmental Requisition 70.10
- Clarifies that purchases below $10,000 for capitalized equipment are subject to additional approval requirements.
- Updates the list of reasons for prior approval.
- Clarifies that departmental requisitions are routed through approved channels outside Workday before being sent to Purchasing through Workday.
- Adds a reference to the new “Facilities Services Equipment Review” form and BPPM 80.56.
- Replaces Housing and Dining Services with Student Affairs Auxiliaries as the unit that submits requests to Purchasing for floor and window coverings, and furniture, that require a connection to a building or building utilities.
Courier Services 80.18
This revision changes the provision of courier services from a daily basis to a weekly basis.
Minor Construction, Renovation, Remodeling, and Demolition 80.56
This revision adds a procedure and a new form (Facility Review for New Equipment) to be used when requesting approval in advance for installation of equipment requiring connections to a building or building utilities.
Accessing Workday Modules and Administrative Information Systems (View Only) 85.33
- Adds procedures and a form for requesting view only access to the legacy Administrative Information Systems (AIS) applications.
- Removes the requirement for FERPA training renewal every three years.
- Changes the title of the section from Accessing Workday Modules.
- Adds Information Technology Services as an administrative office responsible for the section.
Network Services Account Request 85.37
This revision updates the procedures and the Network Services Account Request form to allow requests for assignment of AIS User IDs which allows users to apply for view only access to AIS applications.
Travel Rates 95.19
This revision increases the official travel mileage reimbursement rate for the following, effective January 1, 2022:
- Privately-owned motor vehicles from $0.56 to $0.585 per mile.
- Private aircraft from $1.26 to $1.515 per statute mile.
- Privately-owned motorcycles from $0.54 to $0.565 per mile.