BPPM Revision #610
March 30, 2023
This BPPM revision includes th following changes:
General Purchasing Information 70.01
- Adds a requirement for signed letters of signature authority delegation from the University President to be in place in order for departments to process any contracts.
- Adds maximum purchase authority limits for purchases where no contract is required and includes a description of the applicable types of purchases and responsible approving University organizational levels and/or administrative roles.
Accessing Workday Modules 85.33
- Removes the procedures for requesting access to the legacy Administrative Information Systems (AIS) applications. Note: ITS is in the process of moving data currently maintained in the legacy AIS applications to the new OBIEE WSU Mainframe data warehouses (WSU Mainframe HEPPS and WSU Mainframe Finance). AIS was no longer active after October 2022.
- Removes the AIS Access Request form from the section.
- Changes the title of the section from Accessing Workday Modules and Administrative Information Systems (View Only).
Network Services Account Request 85.37
- Removes the procedures for requesting an AIS (Administrative Information Systems) ID. Note: AIS was no longer active after October 2022. ITS moved data currently maintained in the legacy AIS applications to new OBIEE WSU Mainframe data warehouses (WSU Mainframe HEPPS and WSU Mainframe Finance).
- Updates the Network Services Account Request form to remove AIS ID procedures.
Data Warehouse Access 85.48
- Updates the procedures and form for requesting access to the OBIEE data warehouses to include the following changes to the OBIEE data areas:
- Addition of new OBIEE Legacy Financial Date Warehouse;
- Removal of OBIEE Census, which is now part of the OBIEE Answers Student Data area; and
- Addition of a new OBIEE Answers Legacy Financial Date Warehouse area.
- Updates the descriptions of the data available in each OBIEE data warehouse and subject area.
- Removes the Business Objects Financial Data Warehouse, as this data is now part of the OBIEE Legacy Financial Data Warehouse. The procedures and access request form for Business Objects are updated accordingly.
- Removes the requirement to complete refresher privacy training (FERPA) every three years.