BPPM Revision #618
October 31, 2023
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
20.42 Exterior Signage
- Updates the policy, responsibilities, and signage requirements regarding exterior signage to make it applicable to all campus locations in the WSU system.
- Adds related resources regarding implementation of exterior signage.
- Changes the title of the policy from Exterior Signage–WSU Pullman.
20.43 Temporary Signage
- Expands the policy to cover temporary signage at all WSU campuses, including the research and extension centers.
- Adds administrative offices for each campus and the research and extension centers (RECs) who are responsible for determining signage standards, providing approvals for temporary signage, and signage requests.
- Removes WSU Pullman Facilities Services from the header as the office responsible for the section. Since multiple offices are now responsible for temporary signage for each of the campuses, a section is added at the end of the policy that lists contact information for questions and assistance.
80.80 Recycling and Waste Minimization
- Clarifies that WSU Pullman Facilities Services’ Waste Management department is responsible for recycling and waste management at the Pullman campus only.
- Updates the list of acceptable recyclable materials at the WSU Pullman campus, in accordance with the sign graphics posted at the Waste Management Sustainability website.
- Updates RCW references to reflect current locations of the applicable regulations.
95.06 Meals and Lodging
This revision updates the policy on reimbursement for furnished meals in accordance with updates in SAAM 10.40.40.b effective August 1, 2023.
95.08 Miscellaneous Travel Expenses
This revision updates the list of non-reimbursable expenses in accordance with updates in SAAM 10.20.20 effective August 1, 2023.